Terms and Conditions
N.B.: All use of the Service is subject to acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. By accessing or using the Service, or any content or services provided on the Service, you are agreeing to these Terms and Conditions. If you are entering into these Terms and Conditions on behalf of an entity, such as your employer or the company you work for, you represent that you have the legal authority to bind, and do hereby bind, that entity to these Terms and Conditions.
We do not file a copy of the Agreement with you, therefore we ask to have it printed for your personal use. The amendments to these Terms and Conditions shall be introduced in compliance with the regulations hereinafter provided.
You represent and warrant that (I) you are 16 years of age or older, and (II) you have read and understood these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree, with this Terms and Conditions, do not use, visit, register or otherwise access to this Site.
1. The following Terms and Conditions govern your access to and use of:
- (1) Our website located at https://Crawlo.com and its associated sub-pages (hereinafter referred to as the “Website”, “Site”);
- (2) all other services provided by the means of the Website (hereinafter referred to as a “Services”).
2. These Terms and Conditions form an agreement between Crawlo Data Intelligence LTD, a company, validly incorporated and existing under the laws of the Republic of Cyprus, under registration number CY60020090O and registered office Efesou, 9, Paralimni 5280, Famagusta, Cyprus (“Crawlo”, “us”, “we”, “our”) and you (hereinafter referred to as the “Agreement”).
3. The term "you" refers to the natural person or the legal entity visiting the Website, browsing or otherwise using the Website, or communicating with Us. When we refer to “you” or “your,” we are referring to each visitor to Site, whether a free or paid user, and whether or not they ultimately register with the Site (each a “User”).
4. By accessing and using the Website you accept and agree to be bound by and comply with these Terms and Conditions and you confirm that you understand the content of the Agreement in full and that you personally, freely, for your own benefit knowingly and willfully express your consent for concluding it in the form it is presented on the Website with all modifications and amendments that can be introduced to it, and that you were not provided with any additional guarantees, warranties, agreements, contracts, obligations, compensations or any other promises of any kind, except those that are explicitly defined by the Agreement, and that you voluntarily, unconditionally and irrevocably waive any claims, rights and/or means of protection, except those provided by the Agreement.
5. If you do not accept and agree to be bound by the current Terms and Conditions, please do not access the Website or use the Services. If you are accessing the Website or using the Services on behalf of another natural person or a legal entity, you represent and warrant that you have the appropriate authority to bind such person or entity to the current Terms and Conditions.
6. The Website is provided solely (the “Permitted Use”) for Users to provide analytics and insights for retail, marketplaces and brands.
8. Crawlo is a market data product built from a proprietary, advanced statistical model; it is not a survey or study.
1. As a condition of your use of the Services, you warrant that:
- you have a full legal capacity, in compliance with the applicable legislation, provided that the use of the rendered services does not contravene the law of your country;
- you confirm that you do not offend against your local law while use our services;
- you possess the legal authority to create a binding legal obligation;
- you shall use the Website strictly in accordance with the current Terms and Conditions;
- all information provided by you is true, accurate, complete and up-to-date.
2. Crawlo retains the right at its sole discretion to deny access to anyone to the Website or the Services it offers, at any time and for any reason, including, but not limited to, for violation of the current Terms and Conditions. You shall cease and desist from any such access or use immediately upon request by Crawlo.
3. Crawlo grants you a personal, revocable, non-exclusive and non-transferable limited license during the Term to access and use the Website and the Services in accordance with the current Terms and Conditions.
4. You grant to Crawlo a perpetual, transferrable, irrevocable, royalty-free, fully paid-up, worldwide and fully sublicensable license to access, collect, store and use any data, information, records and files that:
- (1) you load, transmit to or enter into the Website, or
- (2) we collect with your permission and including all results from processing such data solely for the purpose of: (a) providing our Services, (b) complying with applicable law, and (c) Crawlo’s reasonable audit and data retention policies.
5. You will be required to successfully sign up for a personal account (the “Personal Account”) and be issued with a Username and Password login in order to use the Website and Services (including paid/subscription services). You agree to provide us with true, accurate, complete, and updated registration information. Failure to do so may result in immediate termination of your account.
6. If you are issued with a Username and Password, you shall keep your them secure and shall not share your Username and Password with anyone else, and you shall not collect or harvest any personal data of any other user of Crawlo, including account names. Crawlo reserves the right to disable any Personal Account issued to you at any time in Crawlo’s sole discretion. If Crawlo disables access to a Personal Account issued to you, you may be prevented from accessing Crawlo or your account details that are associated with your account.
7. The downloading and viewing of Crawlo‘s content is done at your own risk. Crawlo cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that the Website or the Crawlo‘s Content are compatible with your computer system or that the Website or the Crawlo‘s Content, or any links from the Website or the Crawlo‘s Content, shall be free of viruses, worms, trojan horses or disabling devices or other code that manifests contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing safeguards to protect the security and integrity of your computer system, and you are responsible for the entire cost of any service, repairs or connections of and to your computer system that may be necessary as a result of your use of the Website.
Username and Password Security
1. Upon the registration and choosing of your username and password you must not disclose them or transfer your rights of use to any third party.
2. The person who entered your username and password on the Website is presumed to be the full-right owner of your Personal account and all transactions made by this person are regarded as valid. Under no circumstances, we bear any responsibility for the losses that occurred as a result of an unauthorized usage or misuse of your registration data. We are under no obligation to store your username and password.
3. You shall not (and will not allow any third party) to directly indirectly rent, lease, distribute, assign, or otherwise transfer of your username and password and use Service for timesharing or service bureau purposes or otherwise for the benefit of a third party.
4. In case of a loss of your username or password, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org in order to recover Login or/and Password. Please, note that in mentioned situation Crawlo may initiate a security check.
Under no condition, we are responsible for the loss of your username and password through no fault of ours.
5. You may not access the Website from different Personal accounts simultaneously. Also you may not access the Website from different devices under the same Login simultaneously.
1. We strongly disapprove of unfair practices and fraud and fight against any forms of their instances in every possible way.
2. If during an internal investigation we determine an attempt to commit a fraud, including, but not limited to hacker attacks on Website and/or on the Personal account of any Crawlo’s partners, execution of unauthorized transactions, including those accomplished by means of stolen credit cards, illegal chargebacks or payment recalls, illegal transactions (e.g. “money laundering”) or in similar cases, we reserve the right to block or terminate your Personal account and recover the damage, incurred by the abovementioned actions, by all legal means, including, but not limited to, withholding the appropriate sum from your Personal account or by bringing a court action.
In compliance with the legislation we are bound to inform the appropriate authorities on the revealed facts of fraud, which may have most negative effects for you.
1. By submitting any content to the Website or Crawlo, including any reviews, content, questions, comments, suggestions, ideas or similar information (collectively, “Submissions”), you grant Crawlo and its affiliates, a worldwide, nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, transferable, irrevocable and fully sublicensable right to (a) use, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, distribute, publish, create derivative works from and publicly display and perform such Submissions throughout the world in any media, now known or hereafter devised; and (b) use the name that you submit in connection with such Submission. You acknowledge that Crawlo may choose, but is not required, to provide attribution of your Submissions at our discretion, and that such submissions may be shared with others. You further grant Crawlo the right to pursue at law any person or entity that violates your or Crawlo’s rights in the Submissions by a breach of the current Terms and Conditions. You acknowledge and agree that Submissions are non-confidential and non-proprietary.
2. Crawlo takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Submissions posted or submitted by you. Crawlo has no obligation to post your Submissions and reserves the right, in its absolute discretion to determine which Submissions are published on the Website. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not provide us with any Submissions.
3. You are fully responsible for the content of your Submissions, specifically including, but not limited to, reviews posted to the Website. You acknowledge that Crawlo may exercise its rights (e.g. use, publish, delete) to use any Submissions without any notice to you.
1. All Crawlo‘s content, including (without limitation) brand names, trademark and logo, know-how, exclusive, intellectual, copyright, including database, content, domain names are owned or licensed by Crawlo and are rigorously protected by law. The rights to any content created by Crawlo, including software, graphic images, photographs, animations, video, audio, music, written text as well as to other intellectual property are in the possession of Crawlo and may be transferred only on the basis of licensing agreements.
2. Any violation of the above-mentioned rights is subject to legal prosecution.
3. You acknowledge that all right, title and interest in the Website, all materials provided by Crawlo in connection with the current Terms and Conditions, and any update, adaptation, translation, customization or derivative work thereof, and all intellectual property rights therein will remain with Crawlo (or third party suppliers, if applicable), and that the Website and all materials provided by Crawlo hereunder are licensed.
4. You agree that Crawlo, in its sole discretion and subject to your opt-out rights as described below, may use your trade names, trademarks, service marks, logos, domain names and other distinctive brand features in presentations, marketing materials, customer lists, financial reports and Web site listings (including links to your website) for the purpose of advertising or publicizing your use of the Service. You may opt out of granting Crawlo the foregoing license, or require that you and Crawlo execute a separate license agreement therefore, by providing written notice to Crawlo within ten (10) calendar days of the date you enter into these Terms.
5. You may provide suggestions, ideas, inventions, innovations, improvement or enhancement requests, feedback, recommendations, or other information to Crawlo regarding the Website and Services, in whatever form, whether or not patentable or copyrightable or made or conceived solely or jointly with others (collectively, "Client Feedback"). Such Client Feedback is voluntary. Crawlo may use Client Feedback for any purpose without obligation of any kind, and you acknowledge and agree that such Client Feedback shall become the sole property of Crawlo, and you hereby transfer and assign all right, title and interest in the Client Feedback exclusively to Crawlo and any and all related patent, copyrights, trademarks, trade names and other intellectual property rights.
6. You hereby grant Crawlo a nonexclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, sublicensable and transferable right to Crawlo to use your name, company name, logo, and App logo (App Icon) in Crawlo's marketing and press materials.
Restriction of use
1. In accordance of the Applicable legislation the use of the Services does not contravene any law. However, your local legislation may contain any provisions that may prohibit or restrict use of the Services. In such case you are fully aware of your liability for any violation of the active legislation of your country, that restricts the use of the provided Services.
2. You shall never use the Website and the Content for purposes other than the Permitted Use. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you shall not to:
- (a) “frame”, “mirror” or otherwise incorporate the Website or the Content or any part thereof on any commercial or non-commercial website;
- (b) access, monitor or copy any part of the Website or the Content using any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose without our express written permission;
- (c) violate the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on the Crawlo‘s сontent or the Website or bypass or circumvent other measures employed to prevent or limit access to the Website;
- (d) take any action that imposes, or may impose, in our own discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Website;
- (e) deep-link to any portion of the Website for any purpose;
- (f) remove (or permit anyone else to remove) any watermarks, labels or other legal or proprietary notices included in the Website or the Crawlo‘s content;
- (g) modify or attempt to modify (or permit anyone else to modify or attempt to modify) the Website, including any modification for the purpose of disguising or changing any indications of the ownership or source of the Website;
- (h) use the Website or Content as part of any service for sharing, lending or multi-person use, or for the purpose of any other institution, except as specifically permitted and only in the exact manner specified and enabled;
- (i) attempt to, assist, authorize or encourage others to circumvent, disable or defeat any of the security features or components, such as digital rights management software or encryption, that protect the Website;
- (j) copy, reproduce, modify, distribute, transfer, sell, publish, broadcast, perform, transmit, publish, license or circulate in any form any part of the Website or the Crawlo‘s content;
- (k) create derivative works based on the Website or the Crawlo‘s content , in whole or in part, or to decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or other exploit any part of the Website or the Crawlo‘s content ;
- (l) use of access the Website in a manner that violates the rights (including, but not limited to intellectual property rights) of any third party; or
- (m) upload to or transmit through the Website any information, images, text, data, media or other content that is offensive, pornographic, hateful, obscene, defamatory or violates any laws or regulations (including but not limited to criminal laws and FTC regulations), in each case as determined by Crawlo in its sole discretion,
- (n) Infringe these Terms, or allow, encourage or facilitate others to do so;
3. You shall be solely liable for any damages resulting from any violation of the foregoing restrictions. You acknowledge that Crawlo may exercise its rights (e.g. use, publish, delete) to use any Submissions without any notice to you.
4. Crawlo reserves the right to suspend rendering of the Services and ban your Personal account:
- if ongoing use of the Services may cause damage to Crawlo and / or cause the failure of hardware and software of the Crawlo of our partners;
- if you send, publish, transmit, reproduce, distribute in any way and use in any form the software and / or any other materials in whole or in part without prior owner consent;
- if your actions are aimed to send, publish, transmit, distribute any information or software that contains a virus or other harmful component;
- in the case of distribution and / or publication of any information that violates the requirements of the applicable legislation, international law or violates the rights of third parties;
- use of non-existent return addresses when sending e-mails and other messages;
- if you transfer via computers or equipment of the third parties meaningless or useless information, creating unnecessary (spurious) load on these computers or equipment, as well as intermediate parts of the network, in amounts exceeding the minimum necessary to verify network connectivity and availability of its separate elements;
- if you scan the network nodes in order to identifying the identify an internal network structure, security vulnerabilities, lists of open ports and ect. without strictly expressed consent of the owner of the tested resource;
- if you perform any other activities not covered by the Agreement if such actions violate the rights and legitimate interests of third parties of applicable law.
Third Party resources
1. The Website may provide links to third party websites or resources that are not own or controlled by Crawlo. (“Third Party Material”). Crawlo does not endorse the information contained on those Third Party Materials or guarantee their quality, accuracy, reliability, completeness, currency, timeliness, non-infringement, merchantability or fitness for any purpose. The content in any linked third party site is beyond Crawlo's control, and if you choose to access any such web site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
2. Please note that your relationship with the third-party service providers associated with your third-party accounts is governed solely by your agreement with such third-party service providers, and Crawlo disclaims any liability for personally identifiable information that may be provided to it by such third-party service providers in violation of the privacy settings that you have set in such third-party accounts.
3. We may hire other companies to perform certain business related functions such as processing payments on our behalf. Our payment processing partner may request that you provide certain personal data (e.g., a valid government issued ID, your legal name, address, and data of birth) for the purpose of making payment through its financial institutions and complying with any laws and regulations. They may also communicate directly with you regarding any issues with a payment. Any information provided to our third party will be confidential and only be used for intended purposes.
Term and Termination
1. We may terminate your access to and use of the services, at our sole discretion, at any time and without notice to you. You may cancel your Personal account at any time by sending an email to us. Upon any termination all provisions of the current Terms and Conditions which by their nature should survive, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, limitations of liability, and dispute resolution provisions.
1. The Website and the Crawlo‘s content are provided on "as is" basis without warranty or condition of any kind. Use of the Website or Crawlo‘s content is at your own risk. Crawlo does not make any representations, warranties or conditions about the quality, accuracy, reliability, completeness, currency, or timeliness of the Website or Crawlo‘s content . The Website and Crawlo‘s content may include errors, omissions and inaccuracies, including, without limitation, pricing errors. Crawlo does not assume any responsibility for any errors, omissions or inaccuracies in the Website or Crawlo‘s content . In addition, Crawlo expressly reserves the right to correct any pricing errors on the Website.
2. Any reviews displayed on the Website are intended as only general guidelines, and Crawlo does not guarantee the accuracy of the reviews.
3. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Crawlo disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions of any kind with respect to the Website and Crawlo‘s content whether express, implied, statutory or collateral, including, without limitation, the implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement or that the Website or Crawlo‘s content are or will be error-free or will operate without interruption. In no event will Crawlo be liable, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or any other legal theory, for any damages of any kind (including, without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary or punitive damages, lost profits, loss of use, loss of data, personal injury, fines, fees, penalties or other liabilities), whether or not Crawlo is advised of the possibility of such damages, resulting from or related to the use of, or the inability to make use of, the Website or Crawlo‘s content.
4. The limitations above reflect the allocation of risk between the parties. The limitations specified in this section will survive and apply even if any limited remedy specified in these terms is found to have failed of its essential purpose.
5. You and Crawlo agree that any cause of action arising out of or related to the Agreement must commence within one (1) year after the cause of action accrues. Otherwise, such cause of action is permanently barred.
1. Crawlo is exempted from the liability for the failure to properly perform any of its obligations, if the failure was a result of the Force majeure. In such a case Crawlo has the right to cancel or suspend the services.
2. Force majeure are external and extraordinary events that take place after the concluding of the Agreement, that prevent Crawlo from fulfilling its obligations entirely and/or partially, while their occurrence could not have been foreseen and prevented.
3. The list of Force majeure events includes, but is not limited to:
- hostilities (regardless of whether war is declared), civil war, rebellion, revolution, state of emergency;
- natural disasters (hurricanes, cyclones, earthquakes, tsunami, floods, ground subsidence, snowfalls) that are not seasonal events in this area;
- hardware or software malfunction, regardless of the agent performing maintenance of the equipment, causes of the malfunction or the location of this equipment, if the malfunction caused disorder in the normal functioning of the Website;
- explosions, fires, accidents, strikes in any forms;
- actions of local authorities, as well as acts of states and international organizations.
1. You shall defend, indemnify and hold harmless Crawlo and all of its officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claims, causes of action, demands, recoveries, losses, damages, fines, penalties or other costs or expenses of any kind or nature including but not limited to reasonable legal and accounting fees, brought in connection with or as a result of: (a) your breach of any of your warranties, representations or obligations under the current Terms and Conditions or any documents referenced herein; (b) your violation of any law or the rights of a third party; (c) your use Website.
Limitation of Liability
1. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, neither party shall be responsible or liable with respect to any subject matter of the agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory: (a) for error or interruption of use or for loss or inaccuracy or corruption of data or cost of procurement of substitute goods, services or technology or any loss of business, any loss of revenue or profits; (b) for any indirect, exemplary, incidental, punitive, special or consequential damages; (c) for any matter beyond a Party’s reasonable control; or (d) for any amounts that, together with amounts associated with all other claims, exceed the fees actually paid by Customer to Consultant for the Service under the Terms and Conditions or relating to any subject matter thereof in the 12 months prior to the act that gave rise to the liability, even if the party has been advised of the possibility of any of the foregoing types of losses or damages. customer acknowledges that an interruption in service (s) due to circumstances beyond the reasonable control of Consultant, such as a failure of telecommunications or network systems not controlled by Consultant, shall not be considered a service outage or service deficiency for purposes of any remedy provided herein.
2. If some parts of the service become unavailable, and only in such case, you may seek for the refund of amount paid, but only in amount proportional to the amount paid for such unavailable services and to the period of paid subscription when such service became unavailable, but in any case not more than $ 500.
1. Crawlo may completely or partially transfer, assign or encumber the rights under the Agreement to a third party without your consent and prior notification, provided that the indicated actions shall not entail the detriment to your condition. You may not assign the rights and obligations under the Agreement to any third party.
1. The current Terms and Conditions and any action related thereto shall be governed by the laws of Cyprus without regard to its conflict of laws provisions. These laws apply to your access to or use of the Website or Crawlo‘s content, notwithstanding your domicile, residency or physical location. The Website and Crawlo‘s content are intended for use only in jurisdictions where they may lawfully be offered for use. Except as restricted by applicable law, you hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts located on Cyprus according to the territory jurisdiction of Crawlo in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the Website or Crawlo‘s content.
Entire Agreement, Changes
1. The current Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between Crawlo and you pertaining to the subject matter hereof and supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between you and Crawlo with respect to the Website.
2. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of The current Terms and Conditions invalid or unenforceable, that provision will be enforced to the maximum extent permissible and the other provisions of The current Terms and Conditions will remain in full force and effect.
3. If any of the provisions contained in The current Terms and Conditions conflict with the terms of another agreement between the parties (such as the terms of a Campaign Agreement in respect of a Campaign), then these The current Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
4. It is the express wish of the parties that these Terms and Conditions and all related documents be drawn up in English.
5. Except where prohibited by applicable law, Crawlo reserves the right to change the current Terms and Conditions at any time. If we introduce amendments to the Agreement we shall notify you by publishing the new version of the Agreement on the Website.
6. The new version of the Agreement comes into force upon the expiry of 5 days after the date it was published on the Website. If you disapprove of the new version of the Agreement you have the right to terminate your Agreement. If you continue to use the Services after the publication of the new version on the Website you hereby express your consent to comply with it since the date of its publication.
7. You undertake to familiarize yourself with the Agreement and the amendments introduced to it every time before you use Services.
8. In case of discrepancies between the Terms and Conditions and any other document, comprising the Agreement, the Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
10. The original text is composed in English and may be translated into other languages solely for the information purpose. If there are any discrepancies between the versions in other languages and the English version of the Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.